Reversible Econyl Bikini set
This product is sold out
On great demand we now offer our sustainable made to order to fit your body perfectly!
Reversible bikini set available in two different color ways. With soft long straps and an adjustable fit, this classic style is always a good idea. double layered with a high quality deadstock and Econyl fabric combo, this style will never be sheer and gives a medium support for the "ladies".
The cheeky brief has a medium cover up, showing just enough skin to make you feel comfortable and sexy. the wide side strap gives extra support and does not cut the skin, for a soft & comfy feel.
Made to fit each body type perfectly, we offer this style made to order by getting your measurements just right. This style can be adjhusted ad you wish, with a slightly higher waist, and dipped V-style to create an optical long legged illusion.
Available made-to-order with exact measurements, suitable for cups A to F deliverytimes vary, but we aim to deliver within 2 to 3 weeks after receiving your measurements.
PRODUCT DETAILS AND FIT
Model is wearing a size S/M and is 160cm tall. View our size chart for exact measurements. this style is reversible, giving you two styles for the price of one and helping you make more sustainable choices.
S/M= cup sizes A to C
L/XL= cup sizes D to F
FABRIC AND CARE
- handwash cold
- made from a combination of deadstock materials and recycled econyl fabric.
- please note that the straps are dyed with a natural charcoal. This material tends to rub off when skin care products are used such as SPF, which could leave a light mark on the skin. This is not dangerous for the skin, and will wash off easily.
- Made to order in the Netherlands
- never overstocked
- Reduced CO2 producing locally
- Fair wages
- Econyl and deadstock fabric combo. Mind that the zebra stripes could be bigger or smaller depending on the deadstock fabric we can find. this does NOT effect the quality of the item.
Free carbon neutral shipping in NL above €75 in and International above €150
We do our best to minimize our carbon footprint as much as possible. That is why we compensate carbon emissions of all of our deliveries.